K9 Adventures is a day full of activities for your dog that will provide lots of social, mental and physical stimulation – and, of course, lots of training challenges! This is a wonderful opportunity for any dog to socialize and be exposed to different activities and environments, but especially for puppies and young dogs that are getting to know the world around them. It provides a great balance of structured training sessions, exposure, play and relaxation.
Depending on the Camp, Activities may include, but are not limited to:
– Free social and greeting times
– One-on-one and group training sessions
– Exposure to different locations
– Basic obedience & manners
– Activities in the form of dog sports,
swimming, field-trips, etc.
– K9 Fitness days focusing on your dog’s needs
For more information visit our adventure camp page at: